Group Meditation Practices:
All practices are led by Khenpo Choephel unless otherwise specified.
- New moon days: Lama Chopa Practice with food offering
- Dakini days: Guru Rinpoche Practice with food offering
- Full moon days: Medicine Buddha Practice 7-8:30 PM
- Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30 PM: Deity Practice Chenrezig, embodiment of compassion; Green Tara, female liberator; Vajrapani, skillful means with equanimity; Amitabha, love, peace, and harmony; and Manjushri, wisdom speech. Practices rotate weekly. See Calendar for exact dates.
- Saturdays 11:00-12:30 AM: Beginners’ Buddhism Study and Meditation Practice
- Sundays 11 AM -12:30 PM: OM AH HUNG Purification Practice
Group meditation info:
- All practices are free to all. Donations are always welcome.
- To help support our Dharma practices, we appreciate you giving what you can when you use our center.
- We provide tea and light snack. Bring whatever you are happy to share.
- On Sundays, tea and social after practice.