Three Rivers Tibetan Cultural Center’s Picnic Practice at Frick Park
with Venerable Khenpo Choephel
Sunday, October 15, 2017, 10am-12:30pm
ALL ARE WELCOME
- Parking is plenty on Beechwood Blvd.
- Enter at Beechwood and Nicolson Street (the Blue Slide Park of Frick Park)
- Walk straight along the main road (Riverview Trail)
- When seeing the big Riverview Trail sign on your left, DO NOT go down onto that trail but continue a few more yards and walk up a grassy slope. Our destination (the red circled area on the map — click here to download: Frick Park TRTCC Picnic direction ) is at the top of the slope with a wide open view on a flat grassy high ground.
- The total walking time from entrance to destination shou(ld be about 10-15 min. (We will put up a sign to direct you.)
- Practice will start at 10am, and plan to be there a little earlier to get settled in first.
- Bring what you need to make a seat on the grass— mats, cushions, a picnic blanket, folding chairs, etc. or just simply sit on the grass, and wear comfortable clothing.
- Wear a hat if you don’t want too much sun. Bring your water bottle.
- Bring some picnic food that’s easy to carry: fruit, crackers, sandwiches, trail mix, nuts, etc.
- ALL ARE WELCOME. Encourage or bring your family or friends to practice with us.